Effective Date: 15/07/2020
1.1 - This website promotes the business referred to on it. In this case, the business stated will be referred to as ‘We’ and/or ’Our’.
1.2 - This service is provided by Arctane Digital (UK) Limited, trading as Arctane Digital, registered at 63-66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE, United Kingdom. Arctane Digital (UK) Limited is a registered company in England and Wales under the number 12584170. The service provider will be referred to as the ‘Provider’.
1.3 - We use assets that are used on and could be related to this website that are protected by intellectual property rights. These include:
- 1.3.1 - Our Trademarks, Copyrights and Branding;
- 1.3.2 - Any Text, Graphics and Designs, along with all additional content that is associated with the website.
1.4 - All assets referencing the ‘Arctane’ brand are registered copyrights of Arctane Group International Limited, trading as Arctane Group, registered at 63-66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE, United Kingdom under the registration number 12581787. You agree not to copy, or use this branding outside of this environment without prior written consent from Arctane Group’s Legal Department.
1.5 - We own, or are an authorised licensee of all of the intellectual property on this website. You agree by using this website not to copy any of the content on this website without our prior written consent.
Further Detail regarding these Terms and Conditions:
2.1 - If you access any part of this website you automatically consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions then immediately refrain from using, or accessing this website.
2.2 - The Provider has the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying you. Continue to check these Terms and Conditions for any updates, or changes. If you continue to use this website, you are consenting to the updated Terms and Conditions automatically.
Using this Website:
3.2 You cannot use this website if:
- 3.2.1 - For any purpose that may be deemed unlawful;
- 3.2.2 - For the purpose of sending spam;
- 3.3.3 - For the purpose of harming, threatening, abusing or harassing another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy, iis considered offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to our company, our partners, or customers;
- 3.3.4 - To create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- 3.3.5 - For the purpose of tampering, updating or changing any part of the website in a way that affects how it operates;
- 3.3.6 - In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our company or our technical systems as determined by us; or using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website operates and scales.
Submitting Content as an End User:
4.1 - If you provide any material to this website (“User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational reasoning) in any format globally, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites (which could be external).
4.2 You own your Content at all times, and you will retain the rights to continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
4.3 By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your Content meets the given criteria:
- 4.3.1 - Is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
- 4.3.2 - Will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our company directors, creditors and partners into disrepute;
- 4.3.3 - Does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
- 4.3.4 - Does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
- 4.3.5 - Will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
- 4.3.6 - Will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
4.4 - If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website.
4.5 - We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason without informing you.
4.6 We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
5.1 - You use the website at your own risk.
5.2 - You should never rely on this website for any advice.
5.3 - As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- 5.3.1 - There will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- 5.3.2 - The computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
5.4 - Limits to our Liability:
- 5.4.1 - There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
5.4.2 - Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- 184.108.40.206 - Profits;
- 220.127.116.11 - Business or business opportunities;
- 18.104.22.168 - Savings you expect to make;
- 22.214.171.124 - Goodwill;
- 126.96.36.199 - Use of, or corruption to information; or information.
5.5 - If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- 5.5.1 - Using or relying on the website;
- 5.5.2 - Not being able to use the website;
- 5.5.3 - Any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- 5.5.4 - Theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- 5.5.5 - Goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
Legalities of the Agreement:
6 - These conditions contribute to making up the entire agreement. If a court decides that one of these conditions is invalid, or unlawful then the rest of the conditions will still apply.
6.1.1 - If we are a Company or Business legally registered in the United Kingdom: The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
6.1.2 If we are a Company or Business legally registered in the United States: The laws of the state that we are located in (without reference to its conflict of laws principles) apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United States. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws, by using the website you agree that the laws of the state that we are located in, these will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country and/or state that you live in.