Effective Date: 15/07/2020
1.1 - This website promotes the business referred to on it. In this case, the business stated will be referred to as ‘We’ and/or ’Our’.
1.2 - The ‘Customer’ and/or ‘Consumer’ and/or ‘End User’ will be referred to as ‘You’.
1.3 - This service is provided by Arctane Digital (UK) Limited, trading as Arctane Digital, registered at 63-66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE, United Kingdom. Arctane Digital (UK) Limited is a registered company in England and Wales under the number 12584170. The service provider will be referred to as the ‘Provider’.
1.6 - The Provider is the “Data Controller” of any personal data that you provide to us.
1.6.1 - The Provider is a registered Data Controller in England and Wales under registration number: ZA7842641. If you wish to view more please visit the Information Commissioner's Website here.
1.6.2 - You have the right to revoke us processing your personal data which may be related to legitimate business interests or for marketing purposes. For more information on this about your end user rights and how you can exercise them, then please see the section on ‘Your Rights as an End User’.
What Personal Data we may Collect
2.1 - Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. An individual could be identified by their name or a number or could include other identifiers such as an IP address or a cookie identifier, or other factors.
2.2 - We may collect data relating to you, this could include but is not limited to:
- 2.2.1 - Basic Information: Data entries such as your name, email address, telephone number and/or fax number so we can contact you in the event you make an enquiry. This allows us to respond in relation to the products or services that you have enquired about;
- 2.2.2 - Correspondence Information: We collect any additional personal data that you provide to us when filling out a contact query on any of our websites. Additional information may include email addresses, phone numbers, home/business physical addresses and any other additional relevant information;
- 2.2.3 - Payment/Transaction Details: We or our third-party payment vendors will collect information regarding transactions that you carry out through our site, and for the purposes of ensuring any purchases made on our website(s) are satisfied;
- 2.2.4 - Additional Details: Details of your visits to our website(s) will be recorded, such information recorded could include but is not limited to: your IP Address; Location Data; Browser Type and Viewport Data, and any additional relevant traffic data that may be essential for security and maintenance purposes.
Retention of your Personal Data
4.1 - We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was provided for. There are a number of factors that will be taken into consideration to ensure the data that we have actually needs to be retained, some of these may include but are not limited to:
- 4.1.1 - Guidelines released by the relevant data protection authorities;
- 4.1.2 - Potential, live or historical legal disputes;
- 4.1.3 - Legal obligations under applicable law that requires us to retain data for a certain period of time;
- 4.1.4 - Statute of Limitations under the applicable and relevant law.
Legal Processing of your Data
5.1 - Data Protection Law requires us to only record your personal data if we satisfy one or more of the legal reasons. These are set out across a number of data protection policies and we base our decisions on different grounds that are relevant to you. Some of these include but are not limited to:
5.1.1 - Providing a Product and/or Service:
- 126.96.36.199 - We will communicate with you about the products and/or services that we offer, and provide to you. This will include letting you know if there are any major changes to the way we operate, or how you will receive your product;
- 188.8.131.52 - Providing customer support and also improving how we handle customer support requests. This information that you give us access to is vital in ensuring that we provide the best service for you;
- 184.108.40.206 - In exceptional circumstances, we also will use your personal data only to the extent required for us to comply with the law, including the detection, and prevention of fraud and security threats to our systems.
5.1.2 - Consent for Data Processing:
- 220.127.116.11 - In particular circumstances, we process your personal data after obtaining your consent to do so for the purposes of sending you marketing communications about our products and services, this may also include conducting marketing research;
- 18.104.22.168 - It is necessary for us to process your basic contact details, payment details and any information about the business that you represent for the performance between us. We rely on this legal ground to provide you with the product and/or service.
Who we share your Personal Data with:
6.1 - We may provide your personal data to service providers, partners, and other companies that are in our group. This may be for certain business operations that provide services for us and act as “processors” of your personal data on our behalf. In addition, we may disclose your personal data if we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with the law, or in order to protect our business including it’s intellectual property, safety and our customers.
Your Rights as an End User:
7.2 - Right of Access: You have the right to obtain access to your personal data, if we are processing it, and other information. This is so you are aware and can check that we are using your personal data in accordance with data protection law.
7.3 - Right to Rectification: You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
7.4 - Right to Erasure: If you request for your data to be deleted and there is no compelling reason for us to retain the data then it will be removed. This though is not a general right to erasure, there are circumstances that we have to retain your personal data for legal reasons.
7.5 - Right of Data Portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.
7.6 - Right to withdraw consent to Processing: If you have given your consent to use to process your personal data for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, although if you do that means that any processing of your personal data up to that point will be unlawful.
7.7 - Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right as a consumer to halt or suppress further use of your personal data in certain circumstances. When processing of your personal data is restricted, we can continue to store your personal data, but may not use it any further.
7.8 - Your right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Authorities: If you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO) if you're unhappy with how we have handled your personal data or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with the data protection law.
7.9 - Getting in Touch: If you would like to exercise your data protection rights, or you feel unhappy with how we have handled any personal data requests, then please feel free to contact using the details that are set out below:
- Information Commissioner’s Officer,
- Wycliffe House,
- Water Lane,
- SK9 5AF,
- United Kingdom
- Telephone: (+44) 0303 123 1113
- Website: www.ico.org.uk